the YuYu the YuYu

Wonderful!

I always enjoy your work. You are one of the few flash masters out there and you should be proud of your accomplishments. As always grea t art work, and story. Though I did feel as if something else needed to be added. I didn't seem as if if went along with the other stories. This might have been due to the action incorporated into this movie. Everything played very smoothly and those were some great liquid effects.

The Cloud Cartoon The Cloud Cartoon

So thats what goes on up there.

Great flash. The fact that the cloud had butt cheeks was funny as hell. I really enjoyed it. Great job.

boinky33 responds:

Butt cheeks are no laughing matter, young man!

CLATOMIC part3 CLATOMIC part3

Great Job

I really liked your credits. That is great use of typography. Animation was smooth and you did include flash elements in your movie. Good job.

Random Shorts Random Shorts

Nothing really innovative

Great work just need something else to it. There are lots of stick animations out there create something that is to your style.

Code Red - Trailer Code Red - Trailer

Promising Movie

I liked the theme and setting of the movie. Although, I would like to see more detail in the character. Is this going to be a more individualized story? Or is it just going to be mass destruction?

Maximum Ninja - 3 Maximum Ninja - 3

Great Work

This seemed to have a higher frame rate then the previous 2 movies. Which I enjoyed because that made the action more intense for me. Again great job and keep up the hard work.

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

Attention to Detail

I think Krinkles would be pround of your work. Very familar to the violence that I seen in the madness series. Good Job