Pico Blast Pico Blast

Great Job!

Awesome programming and game play, I cant tell alot of work went into this. Awesome job guys 10!

Ultimate Vector Challenge Ultimate Vector Challenge

Great Start

It was a good start but there needs to be more! Graphics were excellent and so was the idea. Just try to elaborate on those elements and you're golden.

Tumbler Tumbler

Great Game

Liked the different power ups and other such elements. Really didnt understand the point of the green objects. Like the pace of the game, plus it was challenging. Great Job.

Primordial Soup Primordial Soup

Great Game!

Very original. Really liked the concept of multiple layers, it really added depth to the game. Everything was visually pleasing. And I really enjoyed it. Great job.

P.I.C.O. P.I.C.O.

Really Buggy

I know you worked hard and had a short deadline, but damn man. Try and work out some of the bugs because this thing is not working. Are the opponets always supposed to have auto lock missles? Really frustrating man.

BoMToons responds:

Just updated it with a bunch of fixes. Please come check it again and hopefully you won't be as frustrated this time.

Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

Nice Game

Great game I dont know how I got it but I got 12,662 on my best. My chicken was hauling major ass.