the YuYu the YuYu

Wonderful!

I always enjoy your work. You are one of the few flash masters out there and you should be proud of your accomplishments. As always grea t art work, and story. Though I did feel as if something else needed to be added. I didn't seem as if if went along with the other stories. This might have been due to the action incorporated into this movie. Everything played very smoothly and those were some great liquid effects.

The Cloud Cartoon The Cloud Cartoon

So thats what goes on up there.

Great flash. The fact that the cloud had butt cheeks was funny as hell. I really enjoyed it. Great job.

boinky33 responds:

Butt cheeks are no laughing matter, young man!

CLATOMIC part3 CLATOMIC part3

Great Job

I really liked your credits. That is great use of typography. Animation was smooth and you did include flash elements in your movie. Good job.

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Great Job!

Awesome programming and game play, I cant tell alot of work went into this. Awesome job guys 10!

Ultimate Vector Challenge Ultimate Vector Challenge

Great Start

It was a good start but there needs to be more! Graphics were excellent and so was the idea. Just try to elaborate on those elements and you're golden.

Tumbler Tumbler

Great Game

Liked the different power ups and other such elements. Really didnt understand the point of the green objects. Like the pace of the game, plus it was challenging. Great Job.